Site last updated 13 th July 2020
Don't forget the first Summer Competition on the subject of Lockdown. Enties to the PDI Secretary by Midnight on the 15th of July.
- The clubs first on-line committee meeting was held recently, using Zoom, and the main points are summarised here.
- Due to Covid 19 there will be no AGM this year. Instead an email will be sent out to all members with the usual information and there will be an opportunity to vote on proposed changes to the committee etc.
- Final League and Photographer of the Year results will be based on the situation when the club went into lockdown in March.
- There will be two PDI Summer Competitions.
- New pages have been added to the site covering useful infornmation for members, competition winners and final results for the curtailed 2019 -2020 season, a Club Supporters page and a Gallery page.
Subject to government regulations concerning Covid 19 it is planed that the new season will start on Friday 4th September with the usual welcome back meeting and awards. Certificates will be given out for now, rather than trophies. Potential new members are welcome to come along. This will be kept under constant review along with other possibilities such as holding meetings by zoom.
Where and When We Meet
We meet every Friday evening between September and the beginning of June at:
Seaford Constitutional Club
Doors open at 7pm for meetings which start at 7:45pm prompt. They generally finish around 10pm.
We welcome new members aged 16 and over of all skill levels. Joining a photographic club is a great way to learn, meet like-minded people, and develop your skills. If you are interested just come along to one of our meetings and see what you think, with no obligation.
All images on this site are reproduced with the permission of the photographer who retains the copyright. No images should be reproduced or copied without the consent of the copyright holder.